- DENTAL RESTORATION OR DENTAL FILLING is a dental restorative material used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure. The structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma.
- ROOT CANAL OR ENDODONTIC THERAPY is a sequence of treatment aimed to remove nerve tissue and blood vessels from the pulp chamber and canals within a tooth which results in the elimination of infection and protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion.
- PERIODONTOLOGY OR PERIODONTICS is the specialty of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, diseases, and conditions that affect them. The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva (gums), alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament.
- ORAL SURGERY is a recognized international specialty in dentistry that includes the diagnosis, surgical and related treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and esthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of mouth, teeth, gums, jaws and neck. It involves: dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, apicoectomy, oral pathology, osseous tissue surgery and bone grafts.
- DENTAL PROSTHESIS is a specialty in dentistry that includes designing and manufacturing of fixed or removable prostheses.
- DENTAL AND LOWER THIRD FACE AESTHETICS includes aesthetic dentistry but also lip augmentation and lip reshaping, nasolabial fold, lip commissures and upper lip " barcode " wrinkles, botulinum toxin for the lower third of the face, depigmentation treatments, skin peeling and bio-revitalisation of the skin, bio-revitalization and bio-stimulation, acne treatment, collagen inductor treatment for facial flaccidity.